Call for papers
Main topics of the conference:
- Methods of teaching foreign languages
- Actual problems of teaching foreign languages
- Actual problems of teaching Russian as a foreign language
- Methods of teaching Russian language and standards of speech
- Actual problems of teaching Russian sign language
- Modern technologies in language teaching
- English for Specific Purposes
- Problems of teaching Oriental languages
3-4 March, plenary and breakout sessions.
Working languages - Russian, English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
Arrangement fee is 200 roubles.
The organizing committee of the conference:
Chairman – Vice-Rector, Dr. Sc., Professor A.G. Vostretsov
Vice-Chairman – Dean of the Faculty of Humanities, Dr. Sc., Professor M. Romm
O.V. Zinevich – Dr. Sc., Associate Professor, Head of the Department of International Relations and Area Studies
N.I. Kolesnikova – Dr. Sc. Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Russian Language
G.M. Mandrikova – Dr. Sc., Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Philology
G.B. Parshukova – Dr. Sc., Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Social and Mass Communications
M.V. Vlavatskaya – Dr. Sc., Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages
E.A. Melekhina – PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages (Humanities Programs)
A.I. Bochkarev – PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages (Technical Programs)
Forms of participation in the conference:
- Plenary session report (20 minutes)
Breakout session report (10-12 minutes) (materials are published in the collection with Science Index)
- Report without publishing
- Participation in the conference as a listener
To participate in the conference send to the Organizing Committee up to 20 February, 2016:
- Application (file PDF);
- Article 3-8 pages;
- Expert opinion to the article (by Dr.Sc./PhD);
- Payment for article – 160 roubles per page.
- You can see the sample of the article in the file "Article requirements (file PDF)"
Please send the application and articles to: email@example.com
The Organizing Committee has the right to reject the article, if they do not meet the topics of the conference or imposed requirements. Accepted articles (you will be informed about this) are paid on these account details: ACCOUNT DETAILS (file PDF)
We publish only those articles whose authors take part in a conference.
Send the scanned receipt to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the conference address the Department of Foreign Languages (Technical Programs) NSTU: 7 (383) 346 03 23.
We are waiting for your applications!
The Organizing Committee